Frequently Asked Questions

I received a ticket for No Proof of Insurance. How can I provide proof of my insurance to the Court?

You may fax the proof of insurance to the court. Please include a copy of your ticket. The fax number is (913) 262-4607.

You may also e-mail proof of the insurance to the Court Clerk. Please include a copy of your ticket. The e-mail address is

Do I have to speak with the Prosecutor to talk about amending a ticket to a non-moving violation?
No. You may take care of this before your court date by coming in to speak with a Court Clerk at 5240 Belinder, Fairway, KS  66205. You will need to contact the Court beforehand to get the information on what you need to do in order to have the ticket amended. The court clerk's phone number is (913) 262-0350 ext. 5205.
Where is Municipal Court Located?

The administrative offices of the Fairway Municipal Court are located in Fairway City Hall at 5240 Belinder, Fairway, KS  66205. The administrative offices are staffed Monday - Friday from 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM.


How can I take care of my warrant?

Generally speaking, once a warrant has been issued for your arrest you have two options:

  • Surrender yourself at the Fairway Police Department, 5252 Belinder, Fairway, KS  66205. You will post your bond either case or surety and you will be given a new court date.
  • Call the Court Clerk to get an open court date to attend the next court day and see the Judge.


Is the Prosecutor/Judge available during regular business hours?
No, the Prosecutor and Judge are only available during court hours.
Where do I send payment for a ticket?

Payments can be mailed to: Fairway Kansas Municipal Court, 5240 Belinder, Fairway KS 66205. Make checks/money orders payable to The City of Fairway.

There is also an after hours payment drop box located in the lobby at 5252 Belinder, Fairway KS  66205


Can I get a continuance over the phone?
Everyone is entitled to one continuance over the phone. You MUST call the Municipal Court by 5:00 p.m. the day PRIOR to the court date to request a continuance over the phone.